Access provides a specialized and certified plastic recycling service that is modern and safe. Our recycling facility enables Access to provide a service to agricultural customers that helps to maintain a healthy environment. Our plastic recycling service includes the following:
- Access is currently under contract to collect and shred pesticide
containers in Ontario and Quebec.
- As a result, we can take on plastic recycling jobs for agricultural customers.
- With our recycling system we can shred from 1 litre to 1000 litre
tote drums which then go on to be used in the manufacturing of plastic
fence posts, drain tiles, etc.
- This recycling program reduces the number of plastic containers that end up in landfills or buried on farms.
- All containers are tripled rinsed by the customer prior to pickup
and shredded at our Dorchester and Regina locations.
- Pricing for our recycling service for greater than 23 litres is available